How much does IVF cost in Jaipur 2023?
In vitro fertilization, popularly known as IVF, is one of the most successful forms of assisted reproductive technology, where sperm fertilizes the egg in an external setup. This healing process involves several steps, such as monitoring the woman’s ovulation process, removing the ovum or eggs from the ovary, and enabling a culture medium where these are fertilized with sperm. Once the egg is properly fertilized, it is transferred to the uterus for a successful full-term pregnancy.
Since the process involves various steps and procedures and a series of drugs and injections, ivf cost in jaipur varies. Those who think that IVF is exorbitantly expensive and often beyond affordability are completely wrong. It ultimately depends on the doctor and the fertility clinic. If you are looking for a place that offers IVF facility at an affordable cost, check out Aastha Fertility Care, Located in Jaipur, it is one of the most popular and pocket-friendly clinics that provide cost-effective fertility treatments under specialized doctors.
What are the factors that determine IVF cost in Jaipur?
There are quite a few medical and demographic factors that determine: ivf cost in jaipur Age, nature of treatment and number of IVF cycles mainly decide the cost.
- IVF treatment cost fluctuates, as the consultation fee ranges between INR 500 to 1500. If you wish to consult an experienced and pro-physician, the consultation fee is high.
- Costs vary and fluctuate with the age of the female partner, medical conditions, and complicated infertility issues. People suffering from blockage in fallopian tubes go for tube recanalization. This process costs around Rs 30,000. Similarly, the cost of operative hysteroscopy in all reputed and top clinics in Jaipur is around Rs.30,000-60-000.
- Although it also depends on the quality of the lab. If the clinic has a top-notch lab set up, it may charge higher fees.
- If there is a sperm donor or egg donor, the total fee increases as the donor fee is included. Often people combine surrogacy with IVF, which ultimately increases the cost between Rs 20,000-90,000.
- TESA or Testicular Sperm Aspiration charges around 7,000-10,000 per cycle.
- Those who wish to freeze and preserve their eggs or semen will have to pay an annual fee of around INR 1500 as an additional cost. The initial deposit amount is from INR 10,000, and you need to pay INR 5,000 every 6 months. The fee for transfer of frozen embryos is close to Rs 30,000.
cost before ivf procedure
Before the IVF process begins, there are quite a few medical steps that need to be done. It prepares the body for the in vitro fertilization process.
- The primary task is to assess the status of infertility and how complex it is. Infertility status check charges about INR 6000-8000.
- For hysteroscopy assessment, clinics charge around Rs 18,000-30,000.
- Clinics also charge for injectable drugs and monitor every step for a successful embryo transfer.
- Base ivf cost in jaipur This includes the cost of egg and sperm retrieval, fertilization and embryo transfer. In most renowned IVF clinics, this base cost is between INR 80,000-250,000.
Also read: A Simple Exercise That Can Reduce Depression And Stress
cost of frozen embryo transfer
- Advanced medical procedures to preserve embryos at sub-zero temperatures in a laboratory setup can drive up the cost of FETs. It is performed at the stage of embryogenesis and costs around Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 per month. This process is also known as embryo storage. It is a slow freezing method where embryos, when cooled, are preserved in liquid nitrogen.
- Genetic testing or preimplantation genetic diagnosis is the genetic profiling of the embryo prior to implantation. This is done to analyze the health and quality of the fetus for a healthy and smooth full-term pregnancy. With this method you can eliminate the possibilities of genetic disorders. It is a complex procedure, which is mainly done to ensure a healthy and normal baby, and charges around Rs 10,000-15,000 per fetus.
- Next comes the frozen embryo transfer process. As the name suggests, it is a part of the IVF treatment cycle in which the cryopreserved embryos stored in the previous egg retrieval cycle are defrosted and transferred to the uterus. This is an important process; Most fertility centers charge around Rs 30,000 for one embryo. Often this process needs to be supported by drugs and injections, which carries additional costs.
Minimum IVF Cost Vs Complete IVF Cost in Jaipur
ivf cost in jaipur Varies from case to case and from person to person. It depends on the woman, her age and her medical condition. Many couples go for IUI, where the cost is less. The estimated cost range for IVF in Jaipur is between INR 90,000- and 2,0000000.
Is IVF cost in Jaipur covered under insurance?
Health insurance does not cover any treatments and procedures related to infertility. From IUI, IVF to GIFT and ICSI, no IVF cost is covered under a health insurance policy in Jaipur.
The medical process of IVF, along with the pre- and post-treatment procedures, comes with various costs. The cost of each procedure or the entire package depends on the men and women involved in IVF, their medical condition and complexity, and of course the fertility clinic and its doctors. If you are looking for the most cost effective IVF procedure, then visit Aastha Fertility Care, Situated in the heart of Jaipur city, this clinic offers a complete range of ART procedures and infertility treatments. You can come here for everything from IUI, IVF and ISCI to sperm donation, cryopreservation, genetic profiling and embryo transfer. With the most knowledgeable, experienced and professional doctors on board, Aastha has changed India’s infertility treatment paradigm.