8 hours ago
RedProtect Anti-Grief Plugin (1.17, 1.18) is an area protection plugin made for users.
- Allow your players to choose what type of animal/monster can spawn in a region with a flag GUI. You can use the TranslationAPI to auto translate the mob names on GUI
- Allow your players to start on your server with a prefab house using schematics;
- Can deny/allow Elytra per world and if allowed, configurable boost per world too;
- Admin flags for enter/exit events, invincible, effects, deny enderpearl and command execution on enter/exit, and other exclusive Admin Flags;
- Can deny interaction with any KCauldron mods, including machines and systems, allowing only for members and owners of region;
- Can deny players to walk with MagicCarpets on protected regions;
- Can deny players to use /sethome or /home inside regions;
- Can deny pets from MyPet plugin to kill animals inside other regions;
- Can deny McMMo and SkillAPI leveling and ability usage inside regions;
- Convert all regions from famous plugins GriefPrevention and MyChunk to RedProtect;
- Can deny player to use /back command in regions with this flag;
- When you create a PvP Arena, you can set the flag “pvparena” to allow only players with /pvp (from PvPManager) enabled to stay on that region;
- Regen player regions with one command or if player is away for x days (using WorldEdit);
- Change your region flag values using signs:
- You can use a visual gui to change the player flag values with total customization of messages, description and item icon:
- New interface for FlagGui, with separators and layout editor:
- Friendly listing of regions, separated by worlds and colors, and optional Hover and clicking on a region name to teleport to the region:
- 1.9.2+ Elytra allowed per world and Boost per world too;
- Add all Clan members on region in one click (SimpleClans).
- Your players can create fast region protections with fences and redstone;
- Global flags for wilderness;
- Your can create fast cities and towns makin a big region, and other regions inside this and allowing other players to be owner of this regions without remove you as owner of this regions.
- Protect all your stuff inside your region, including chests, armor stands, banners, doors, passive animals, and farms.
- Can deny Lava and Water flows, and fire spread/damage.
- Own [Private] protection for chests, furnaces, hoppers, dispensers and droppers for this items inside or outside regions;
- Can set welcome messages, and see other info regions when enter on it, and this messages can be showed using BossBarApi.
- Set a default limit for region size or claim limit protection for each player or group using permissions.
- Automatic backups, and save. Even if your server crashes, people will retain their protections.
- Protects from sky to bedrock or you choose from min. y and max. y size for your regions.
- Purge and Selling system do remove/put to sell all old and away players regions from server with option to whitelist player to don’t remove their regions(Sell regions is alpha);
- The database works with editable ‘YML’ or ‘Mysql’.
- Additional protection for offline servers mode, to deny player to enter with nicknames with diferences between Capitalization. Example: If the player enter with FabioZumbi12, no one player cant enter with FABIOZUMBI12 or fabioZumbi12. Need plugin Essentials.
- open source license. Source is available through github.
Add-ons are plugins extending or adding new RedProtect functionalities.
- Killer Projectiles: Adds a flag `killer-projetile` to make any projectile fired form a regions be killer or do the damaged set on config;
- Buy/Rent Regions: Allow to buy/rent and sell RedProtect regions;
New border visualization with customizable particles and intensity!
If you is using WECUI, you can visualize your region limits on select or on claim.
Use the command /rp select-we or /rp swe (permission **redprotect.select-we**) select the edges of your region with WorldEdit, and show the region on WECUI.
Now Redprotect will automatically show your player RPs on dynmap. You dont need to do nothing and dont need to install any other plugin, all is embedded on RedProtect.
You can change all options for Dynmap hook on Redprotect config.yml.
How to install:
- Download a plugin of your choice.
- Place the .jar and any other files in your plugin’s directory.
- Run the server and wait for it to fully load.
- Type stop in your Minecraft server console to bring the server to a clean stop.
- Run the server.
- All done! Your plugin should be installed and ready to be used.
RedProtect Anti-Grief Plugin (1.17, 1.18) Download Links
For All Versions from Minecraft Spigot 1.17 to Minecraft Spigot 1.18