ZERODOL-SP TABLET 10’S, a combination tablet containing acetylsalicylic acid, paracetamol, and serratiopeptidase, is indicated in the treatment of osteoarthritis (OA), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), and ankylosing spondylitis (AS). ZERODOL -SP Tablet 10 reduces symptoms such as stiffness, tenderness, pain and fever associated with these conditions. It also reduces the risk of severe disability and premature death in patients suffering from OA, RA and AS.
Pain is an unpleasant sensation when your body detects a problem with one of the bones, muscles, joints, nerves, blood vessels, eyes, ears, nose, throat or skin. Pain helps us to protect our body from injuries and diseases. There are two main types of pain – acute and chronic pain. Acute pain is also called transient pain. Transient pain arises suddenly and goes away quickly. Chronic pain is often described as “pain that lasts beyond expectation.”
Fact Table –
|the product||Zerodol-SP Tablet|
|Combination||aceclofenac, serratiopeptidase, paracetamol or acetaminophen|
|therapeutic class||pain analgesic/antipyretic|
|use||Relief in pain, fever, cramps, burning etc.|
|Side effects||Stomach infections and ulcers|
Zerodol-SP Tablet is composed of the following.
Uses and Benefits of Zerodol-SP Tablet –
your doctor determines Zerodol-SP Tablet For the following aware issues:
- Zerodol-SP tablets treat acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions including:
- rheumatoid arthritis,
- back pain,
- joint stiffness,
- muscle cramps,
- sprain, strain,
- Sports injuries
- It can also treat back pain, toothache, and ear or throat pain. Acetylsalicylic acid (ASA), better known as aspirin, inhibits the action of an enzyme called COX, which causes pain and swelling when inflammation occurs. Paracetamol works by reducing inflammation and relieving pain. It also reduces fever.
How does this work?
Zerodol-SP Tablet Aceclofenac is a combination of medicines used to relieve pain and swelling in various conditions such as muscle pain, joint pain, and post-surgical pain. Thus, it helps in reducing pain and inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.
aceclofenac is a nonsteroidal antirheumatic agents (NSAID) prescribed to relieve mild to moderate joint pain associated with arthritis. It inhibits the production of prostaglandins reducing joint inflammation. It helps to inhibit the action of cyclooxygenase, which is responsible for causing pain and inflammation.
Also read, Chymoral Forte Tablet: Uses, Benefits, Dosage, Side Effects, and Concerns.
How to take Zerodol-SP Tablet?
- Zerodol-SP tablet should be taken as advised/prescribed in the recommended dose and duration.
- It should be taken with food or water/milk/juice to reduce the chances of gastrointestinal irritation.
- Regular Zerodol SP Tablet can help maintain control of blood sugar levels. Hence, Zerodol-SP Tablet is taken at regular intervals along with diet and exercise.
- Do not miss any dose. Take care of the medicine on time without fail.
The dosage of Zerodol-SP tablet is different for different age groups. We recommend Zerodol SP Tablet to people who experience severe pain throughout the body. It should be taken only under the supervision and guidance of a doctor. When you buy Zerodol SP Tablet, check if you need a doctor’s prescription. It should be noted that you cannot buy medicine unless a doctor prescribes it. If you feel uneasy after taking the medicine, seek medical help immediately. Be sure to visit your doctor regularly so that he or she can monitor your progress. Also, consult your doctor about alternative medicines that work better for you.
How do you know if you are taking too much Zerodol?
There are no obvious signs of toxicity. Common symptoms include anxiety, paranoia, hallucinations, tachycardia, palpitations, chest pain, nausea, vomiting, sweating, tremors, hyperthermia, convulsions, agitation, restlessness, headache, dizziness, and confusion. Overdose symptoms may include confusion, psychosis, seizures, and death.
Does it have any side effects?
Below are some possible and common side effects of drug interactions using Zerodol-SP Tablet:
- vomiting or nausea
- dizziness or tiredness
- allergic skin reaction
- Mouth sores
- bloody and cloudy urine
- stomach infection
- Abdominal pain
- loss of appetite
- indigestion or heartburn
- stomach ache
- stomach ulcers
Preventive Measures and Warnings for Using Zerodol-SP Tablet
- Take Zerodol-SP Tablet in the recommended dose and for the recommended duration as prescribed by your doctor. Do not overdose or miss a dose.
- It will help if you do not take it on an empty stomach as it can cause unpleasant burning sensation in the stomach.
- Zerodol SP can cause side effects in certain medical conditions. It is strongly advised to avoid it if you have kidney disease, asthma, heart attack etc.
- Long-term use of this medicine can cause serious side effects, including stomach bleeding and damage to your kidneys.
- It is not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Although it is not addictive or habit-forming, it is not advised to drive after taking Zerodol-SP Tablet as it may cause dizziness or sleepiness.
- It is extremely harmful to take Zerodol-SP tablet or any medicine with alcohol.
quick tips –
- Taking the medicine regularly at the right time increases its effectiveness.
- Be sure to take your medicine regularly until your doctor says you are fine to skip it.
- Do not take if you are taking any other medicine containing acetaminophen (pain reliever or fever reducer). Ask your doctor before using them together.
Storage and disposal of Zerodol-SP Tablet –
- Always store your medicines at room temperature, away from moisture, in a cool and dark place.
- It will help if you are careful while keeping your medicines safe. Children or pets should not consume them.
- Do not consume expired or missed medicine unnecessarily. Throw away the drugs when they run their course.
Also, read Zincovit Tablets for Hair Growth- Good or Bad?
frequently Asked question-
Does Zerodol-SP Tablet affect the kidneys?
Yes. Prolonged and excessive use of this medicine can cause serious kidney damage.
Is Zerodol-SP Tablet a strong painkiller?
Zerodol-SP Tablet is not an effective painkiller as some patients may require more than one dose per day. But do not take more than your prescribed dose.
Can I take Zerodol-SP Tablet for toothache?
Do not use if you have not previously consulted with your dentist. Let your density find the root cause of the pain. Various causes of toothache may have other treatments.
Can we take more than one Zerodol-SP tablet at a time?
Yes, you can take more than one tablet in a day as prescribed by your doctor. Do not miss to take your recommended dose or more.
How is Zerodol-SP different from Zerodol-P?
This tablet contains Paracetamol and Aceclofenac. Zerodol contains only aceclofenac. Meanwhile, Zerodol-SP tablet contains a combination of three medicines, namely Aceclofenac, Paracetamol and Serratiopeptidase.
Does Zerodol SP make you dizzy or sleepy?
Yes. Side effects of taking Zerodol SP include tiredness, dizziness or sleepiness. Hence you should avoid driving after taking this medicine.
Is Zerodol-SP Tablet an antibiotic?
It is not an antibiotic, but if taken regularly it can help prevent infection.
How fast does Zerodol-SP Tablet work?
You can observe the pain relieving effect within an hour of taking these tablets.
Is Zerodol-SP a steroid?
Zerodol-SP is not a steroid. It is an anti-inflammatory drug that blocks the production of certain chemicals that cause pain and swelling.
How long does the effect of Zerodol-SP Tablet last?
The effect of Zerodol-SP Tablet lasts for 10-12 hours.
Does Zerodol-SP cause muscle relaxants?
Zerodol-SP Tablet relieves pain and inflammation, which can help relax the muscles and reduce muscle spasm and strain. But it is uncertain to tell whether it is a muscle relaxant.
Is Zerodol-SP Tablet addictive?
Zerodol-SP Tablet is not addictive or addictive. However, it causes dizziness as a side effect.
Is Zerodol-SP Tablet helpful in reducing or preventing piles?
No. This tablet does not help to reduce or prevent piles. It can only help reduce pain and swelling.
Does Zerodol-SP Tablet affect mental illness or disorders?
No, these pills interfere with mental health and conditions.
Does Zerodol-SP Tablet affect diabetes or other medical conditions?
In case of any existing medical condition, you should consult your doctor before starting any new medicine. Mixing unknown drugs can cause serious harm to the body.