The event is scheduled for the release of the new chapter of Manhwa’s “Chisa x Pon Adhyay 27”. We’ve covered the release date, release time, where to read Manhwa, and common questions/answers about the series.
If you are confused about the release date of Chisa x Pon Chapter 27, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
chisa x pon chapter 27 release date
The author still hasn’t confirmed the release date of Chisa x Pon Chapter 27. However, if we look at the previous chapters and their release date, we find a pattern that is quite common. The last episode of Iss Manhwa was released 29 September 2022. And if we go a step back to the second previous chapter, it was released September 24, 2022, it shows us a -7 day interval Between release date.
From this information we can assume that the next episode of this Manhwa will be released on 6 October 2022, You can visit the many websites that Manhwa is hosted on to check regularly and we will update it for you when it comes out.
In order not to miss updates, please bookmark this link and check regularly.
Chisa x Pon Chapter 27 Release Time
The release time of Chisa x Pon Chapter 27 is as follows:
Pacific Time: 8:30 a.m. PDT
Central Time: 10:30 a.m. PDT
Indian Time: 6:00 PM IST
Japan Time: 5:30 AM JST
You can check the date and time to confirm that the manhwa has already been issued. Time may vary from region to region but you should always convert the above time to the time of your country or region.
where to read this manhwa
If you want to read the official Manhwa, you should read them in Tapas, Webtoon, Tapitoon, Lezgin Comics, Toomix and Netcomics. These are the official sources from which you can read Manhwa. These resources are also legal so you won’t run into any trouble.
What makes power-scaling webtoon and Manhwa so thrilling and popular?
The most obvious strength of the series is its action, which exists primarily to parade the hero’s immense power and his abilities. Like the progression system that gets its power, the main appeal of the series’ fights is similar to the appeal of video games. Watching Jin-woo cut through waves of enemies or defeat a powerful boss in the grandest way possible is what feels like a satisfying hack-and-slash Devil May Cry either God of war would like, The fun doesn’t come from the challenge but from the great spectacle of combat and it’s so addictive!!
Q1. whats the time Chisa x Pon Chapter 27 US release?
Manhwa’s Chisa x Pon Chapter 27 is scheduled for release on September 6, 2022. It will be released at 7:30 a.m. PT. If you want more updates on the release dates of other anime, manga, or manhwa, be sure to check our website regularly for the latest updates.
You can read the latest chapter of Manhwa! On Tapas, Webtoon, Tapitoon, Lezgin Comics, Toomix and Netcomics. These are the official resources where Manhwa is available and will make it easier for you to read it in the most user-friendly way possible.
Yes. You should read Chisa x Pon chapter 27 online because that is the fastest way to read it. If you are a fan of hard copy, then you should go for it, but if you just want to get hold of the series, then reading Manhwa online will not only save you a lot of time but also a good amount of money.
Ponta anxiously awaits the first major event in his high school life that will see him lose his virginity. A trip to the beach with his friends Taro and Zero in the company of three girls, Emi, Rumi and Chisa. The pairing is done by Jenken and Ponta ends up with Chisa, the girl of his choice. However, his plans fail miserably when it is revealed that Chisa is not as interested as she thought she would be. So, at the end of the journey, unlike her friends who tease her about this failure, she is still a virgin. However, to the surprise of his friends, Chisa turns and asks him to keep in touch. Thus begins the romance between the two. Their friendship turns into love, and like any relationship, some obstacles have to be overcome. For starters, Chisa is still very innocent and has good reasons for not having their physical relationship as quickly as Ponta wants. Ponta, who has hopelessly fallen for her, decides to bear it and helps Chisa uncover her womanhood. But then a terrible incident happens which will become a huge hindrance for the couple…
Bonus: Despite the recent hype from Webtoon and Manhwa, why do I love the manga?
I don’t really have many unpopular opinions, I’d say my opinion is relatively avoided/vague.
- Some Chinese webtoons are just disgusting. I’m tired of seeing webtoon writers r*pes/s* male MCs sexually assaulting female MCs. Then she can’t call the police because the male MC is the CEO of a big company and also the commander of a military army. Then, the male MC has some creepy obsession with the female MC and eventually gets married and the female MC forgets about it and falls in love with her. It’s stupid, it sends a bad message, and the concept is so overused it’s laughable. Why can’t a woman accept it as wrong instead of giving up and being subjected to it? I also saw a bunch of commercials for a webtoon that literally featured female MCs r*ped. That’s why most of the webtoons I read are Korean (except they take a long time to be translated).
- Most webtoons are clichés. Most of the webtoons I see have a cliché beginning where male MCs and female MCs don’t like each other, then end up falling in love with each other. It is used a lot but these webtoons seem to be the most popular.
- Webtoon authors seriously need to research more facts about their webtoons. Look, I’m not saying their webtoon has to be realistic, but come on. I’m reading a webtoon where MC’s college is actually run by a “cool” popular kids club run by UN… I want to worry. College full of rich, spoiled people from CEOs, Prime Ministers, Presidents, Commanders, Generals, etc.
- Webtoons need to be more realistic. Not every woman and man who meets each other has romantic feelings for each other. Best friends of the opposite sex who remain best friends are practically unheard of in webtoons. They almost always end up getting married. In almost every romantic webtoon, male MCs are jealous of their partner interacting with male characters. It’s just unreal, dumb and scary. If a woman had such a partner in real life, she would run for the hills. Also, an MC doesn’t have the power to win every battle. They can lose sometimes.
- Webtoon characters need to stop behaving like gods. Why is it that whenever an MC comes around him, he says, “Oh my god! He is that! He is literally the bachelor of the whole world and he has never lost a fight in his life. Besides, he is flawless in every aspect. Lists unrealistic achievements that only a god can do
- The women in the webtoon need to stop being saved by the male MC. Look, every character is going to need some help from time to time. But it is always the male MCs who help the female MCs. I’ve never seen a manhwa/webtoon where another woman saves a woman or men are saved by women. Women are almost always portrayed as badass characters…
- Men in webtoons need to stop being portrayed as jerks. Male MCs who are jerks are still being admired by their people/colleagues/relatives. If they behaved like this in real life, I’m sure they would be fired, ridiculed, rejected and exposed online. You seriously can’t think they would win in real life, right? There was a Chinese webtoon that really impressed me originally. Male MC is really nice to guys and not a jerk! But it is rare.
- Line webtoons have the best but most boring webtoons. The plots are really great, fresh and original. But what bothers me is when their plots are often slow. I think it needs an introduction but what keeps people hooked is the beginning of a story. If your start is going to be slow/very predictable how do we know the rest is going to be slow/not predictable?
- We. need. To. Start. Disfellowship. sure. webtoon. I can’t believe the amount of messed up webtoons out there. If these characters were actually present in these webtoons they would be exposed and insulted online, and their businesses would fail. I remember reading a webtoon that had an cocky male MC who is definitely rich and loves to abuse, bully, blackmail and attack female MCs. And one person protested in the comments about their distrust and hatred in this webtoon and people actually had the audacity to say “It’s just a webtoon!1!!1”. No, you 10 year old kid. This is disgusting and should not be accepted.
These are basically all my problems with it. Also webtoons are generally good to read, and I personally find them more convenient than reading manga or anime
so what do you think? I would like to know your opinion. feel free to comment, We’ll get back to you in less than 5 hours, sure!