Wondrous Wilds Mod (1.19.2, 1.19) aims to be what “The Wild Update” should and could have been by adding things that were meant to be in it and improving on existing aspects of it, while also just massively improving and expanding on the Overworld in general.
Reworked Birch Forest
- This biome now comes with…
- Fancy Birch trees, which now populate the biome, and can also sometimes be grown from saplings just like Fancy Oaks!
- Polypores, a new decorative fungus that comes in both small and big variants, and can be found growing on Fancy Birches. Small polypores can have up to three placed in a single block clustered together, and large polypores can be stood on!
- Violets, a beautiful new flower that comes in four different color variants! They can be found in abundance throughout the biome, growing in very large and beautiful clusters, often mixing together to make even prettier clusters! Up to four of them can be placed within a single block for tons of variation!
- Hollow Logs, a new type of log that, unsurprisingly, has a hole through the middle making it hollow. It comes in ALL log variants (even Nether ones!), can be crafted, and naturally generated birch ones can be found throughout the biome! On top of being great for building and decoration, they also have many fun quirks and uses to them, such as having accurate collision that allows you to squeeze inside and move through them, the ability to be waterlogged, and more!
- Can navigate by both flying and walking, with the ability to swap between the two.
- Has complex, data-driven spawning mechanics. In warm and humid biomes (Swamps, Mangrove Swamps, Jungles, Rivers, etc.) they can spawn on the surface at night time, and in others they can do this only during rain (Plains, Forests, etc.). In addition, you may even sometimes find them spawning in Lush Caves underground. These three methods of spawning are controlled using biome tags, and therefore can be customized using datapacks!
- Will occasionally fly to mobs and players to land and sit on top of them.
- When exposed to daylight, they will try to hide in grass to avoid it.
How to install:
How To Download & Install Mods with Minecraft Forge
How To Download & Install Fabric Mods
Don’t miss out todays latest Minecraft Mods
Wondrous Wilds Mod (1.19.2, 1.19) Download Links
For Minecraft 1.19
For Minecraft 1.19.2